Five 3D Printing Materials on Your Desktop
The Objet30 combines the accuracy and versatility of a high-end rapid prototyping machine with the small footprint of a desktop 3D printer, making it great for prototyping consumer products within limited space and budget. Powered by PolyJet technology, it offers five 3D printing materials and features PolyJet’s signature smooth surfaces, small moving parts and thin walls. With a roomy tray size of 300 × 200 × 150 mm (11.81 × 7.87 × 5.9 in.), Objet30 gives you the power to create realistic models in-house – quickly and easily.
Objet Studio makes it simple to build high-quality, accurate 3D models. It automatically transforms STL and SLC files from any 3D CAD application into 3D modeling slices including both build material and support. With click-and-build wizards, you can quickly edit trays, assign materials, manage job queues and perform routine system maintenance. Objet Studio features:
- Easy tray build setup including multiple models and materials
- Automatic support generation
- On-the-fly slicing so printing can start right away
- Auto-placement of trays for accurate, consistent positioning
- Multi-user networking
The Objet30 features four Rigid Opaque materials and one material that mimics polypropylene. The Vero family of materials all feature dimensional stability and high-detail visualization, and are designed to simulate plastics that closely resemble the end product.
- Rigid opaque white (VeroWhitePlus)
- Rigid opaque black (VeroBlackPlus )
- Rigid opaque blue (VeroBlue)
- Rigid opaque gray (VeroGray)
- Polypropylene-like material (DurusWhite) for snap fit applications